Elder Kyle Jensen

Elder Kyle Jensen
I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am serving and sharing the Gospel in Las Vegas, Nevada until April 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 22, 2013


I apologize that this won’t be much of a letter.  I’ve been incredibly busy and I’m exhausted.  There has been very little time to write, and I’ve struggled just to get to bed before curfew.  But in the few minutes that I have to write you this letter, I just want to tell you that I love you and that I’m grateful for your love and support you have shown me.  I have never been this tired and happy simultaneously.  It’s incredible to experience a companionship with the Holy Ghost that is as powerful and constant as the companionship that exists when in the service of the Lord as a missionary.  Heaven isn’t a life of luxury, it is a lot of work, all that I can physically and spiritually endure.  But I want you to know that I’m doing all right and tell you that I love you.  By the way it may interest you to know that my companion is named Elder Owens, and he is from Alaska.  Also, tonight I was asked to b e District Leader.  I’m not sure what that entails exactly, but I think it just means that I am the mail man for 2 weeks.   Also, I have to start playing  the piano for meetings.   I will tell you more when I get a chance.  For now just know that my blessings (patriarchal & missionary) are being fulfilled. 

Sincerely,
Elder Kyle Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment